Bakes & More   +  travel

san diego & la jolla

french toast // granola // crepes(breakfast)

mary, star of the sea // sealsla jolla // estancia la jolla gardens(la jolla)

the star of india // the ship's masthms surprise // going down into a soviet submarine(san diego maritime museum)

polar bear // panda giraffe // fighting flamingos(san diego zoo)

flamingos // elephant // gorilla zebra // tiger // flowers(san diego zoo)

gaslamp district // victorian buildingschocolate time // hat shopping (downtown san diego)

quesadillas and margaritas in san diegokey lime ice cream bar from bardot bars // ghiradelli ice cream(eats)
I didn't bring my big camera with me so all pictures are via my iphone. Some, but not all, were posted on instagram/twitter mainly so that I could gloat about the sunshine.