Bakes & More   +  photography

february in a photo a day

Another month seems to have flown past and here we are in March. I always find March a bit of a non-event really and I have a feeling that I'll find it even more so this month as Easter (and a little holiday to France) falls at the beginning of April.
As in January, the month can be illustrated with another of Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenges. I didn't actually manage to do every day this month - I skipped day 10 (self portrait) because it happened to fall on a day when I was feeling really awful and couldn't bring myself to take a picture of anything, let alone myself in my sorry state. I also appear not to have been paying attention when I put the collages together last night as a couple are out of order but nevermind!

your view today // words // handsa stranger // 10am // dinner

button // sun // front doormakes you happy // inside your closet // blue

heart // phone // something new time // drink // something you hate to do

a favourite photo of you // where you work // inside your bathroom cabinetshoes // handwriting // green

night // something you ate // moneysomething you're listening to
As I only took 28 photographs this month, you get a couple of bonus pictures of London in the snow and some cookies. I am nothing if not generous.
I struggled slightly more with this month's challenge than I did January's and some of my pictures are completely uninspired but I'm so glad that I did complete it. In February, we seem to have gone from the depths of winter to something much more spring-like and it's strange, in a good way, to look back at the pictures from the start of the month. They seem like they were taken a lifetime ago.

I had thought that I wasn't going to take part in March's challenge but then Cassie pointed me in the direction of a March food photo a day challenge which got me all excited about it again. And then, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I decided that I wanted to do the Fat Mum Slim challenge as well so can I apologise now for all the photo-spam you'll be receiving from me over the next month...