Bakes & More   +  photography

april in a photo a day

Another month, another photo a day challenge. I am really quite glad that this was the post scheduled for today as last night involved a little too much wine and not quite enough sleep for a Tuesday. On the positive side, however, the fact that I got home last night and stayed up late eating leftover birthday cake from my grandmother's birthday at the weekend means that I'm really not hungover at all. Not to rub it in or anything...

your reflection // colour // mailsomeone who makes you happy // tiny // lunch

shadow // inside your wallet // younger youcold // where you ate breakfast // stairs

something you found // how you feel today // sunsetflower // something you don't like // hair

orange // something you drew // bottlethe last thing you bought // vegetable // something you're grateful for

looking down // black and white // somewhere you went1pm // circle // something that makes you sad
I'm glad April is over now. I was, in truth, over it a couple of weeks ago. My diary for May is starting to get filled up with lots of lovely fun things and I'm really quite excited for what this month will bring (not least, Eurovision).