Bakes & More   +  recipe

buckwheat pancakes with rhubarb and orange compote

I am totally confused today.

Not only do I not have a clue what time my body thinks it is (but I'm pretty sure I should be asleep), but in 12 hours I went from flip-flop weather to snow. Proper swirling flakes of snow. All the winter clothes that I carefully packed away a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of spring have had to come back out of storage.
I cannot tell you how much I wish I was back here.

I'm pretty sure, however, that you have better things to do with your Friday than listen to me complain so instead I will direct you to the latest issue of delighted magazine which is filled with flowers and pretty clothes and sunshine (as well as my recipe for buckwheat pancakes filled a rhubarb and orange compote).

Happy weekend!