Bakes & More   +  photography

november in a photo a day

I'm nearly at the end of this whole taking a photo a day for 2012 thing. Little did I realise when I sat on the tube on the way home from our New Year's Eve festivities all those months ago and took a slightly bizarre self-portrait of myself that I'd manage to keep it up for the whole year.
November was the month that winter came. We walked to the garden centre on Saturday and all the trees which were in full autumnal splendour in my pictures from the beginning of the month are now just bare twigs, stark against the December sky. And now we're into my favourite weeks of the year (when I'm not having a slight panic about everything I need to do before Christmas) and I really couldn't be happier.
So without further adieu, here is my round up of November in a photo a day.

something beginning with 'c' // colour // breakfasttv // 5 o'clock // a favourite thing

reflection // something you do every day // smallcan't (won't) live without // night // drink

where you slept // man-made // in your bagthe view from your window // the last thing you bought // happened this weekend

something awesome // work/play // what you woregrateful // black // a sound you heard

sky // in the cupboard // treevehicle // big // on the wall
Pictures from previous months can be found here: january / february / march / april / may / june july / august / september / october