Bakes & More   +  TIME

october in a photo a day

Without wanting to wish away my life, I am so glad it's November. I'd had just about enough of October. November is my favourite month of the year by a long way. Firstly (and most importantly) because it's my birthday. I realised the other day that I get more excited about the idea of my birthday than the day itself. This year, I'm determined to carry that excitement right through to my birthday. Much to the annoyance of my friends and family I expect.
Secondly, I like November because it - or the end of it at least - marks the start of the Christmas season. Those sparkly weeks, filled with tinsel and parties, are some of my favourite weeks of the year.
October, in contrast, doesn't really have much going for it. It's a nothing month, squeezes in between the excitement of the new school year and the anticipation of the end of the calendar year.
And on that note, here is my fairly uninspired round up of October in a photo a day. If I keep this up for another few weeks, I'll have a random picture for every day of the year. I'm trying not to think about what I could have used that time for more productively...

where you stood // lunchtime // this happened todaysomething you read // shadow // i'm thankful for...

light // angle // redsomething close up // on the table // landscape

makes you laugh // dinnertime // what you wrotefruit // made you smile today // letters

4 o'clock // calm // in your townthe view from here // weather // people

listening to // morning // looking backmoon // clothes // whatever you please